Tabletop High-Volume Press
The T2C is the first ever high capacity desktop digital label press capable of delivering precision over long runs. Producing consistent, high-volumes in 24/7 production, the T2C opens new doors in the label printing industry.
Desktop Digital Label Press
- Fast print speed up to 12 inches per second (60 ft per minute)
- Superior print resolution up to 1600 dpi
Small Footpring, Big Impact
- Print width 2" to 8.8"
- Compact footpring — less than 4 square feet
Efficiency in Operation
The T2C touch screen software makes it effortless to place labels on pre-die cuts in perfect registration. Its cost calculator makes it easy to review operating costs, with a job library to make label organization simple. In addition, this intuitive interface allows the T2C to be self-maintaining and automatically perform preventive printhead cleanings with an innovative aerosol extraction system that keeps the area clean, even with the longer printing cycles. Simple to setup and operate, the T2C installs in 20 minutes with self-aligning tension control and no manual adjustments required.
- Straight-feed, short web path feature allows for precision printing and waste elimination
- Servo-driven web handling and tension control system assures perfect media control
- Dynamic web guide with servo-controlled unwind and rewind shafts, delivers high-precision registration, enabling full bleed printing on pre-die cut labels and tight, finished rolls
- Advanced ink set and print head combination optimizes print head life and ink consumption is reduced, lowering the cost of operations
- High capacity ink tanks mean fewer interruptions during high production runs
T2C Spec Sheet
Dye ink, (4) individual CMYK tanks or cartridge option
1600 x 800 dpi or 1600 x 1600 dpi
6 ips (150 mm/sec) or 12 ips (300 mm/sec)
Width: 8.8″ (223 mm); Length: 0.6″ (15 mm) – 60″ (1525 mm) without stitching, unlimited length with stitching
Optical tracking edge sensor, adjustable position. Black mark sensor, gap sensor and continuous
TrojanControl Software, Microsoft Windows® 10, 8, 7; Windows Server® 2012, 2008, 64/32-bit Drivers